Friday, October 23, 2009

Buy Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I bought this camera because my Olympus SW broke before a trip to Disney. From the reviews I thought it would be great. If you want HD Video, this is a great camera because the video truly is spectacular. I was not as impressed with the pictures despite it's stellar review. My daughter has a Olympus FE-360 $99 point and shoot and we compare many similar images. That $99 Olympus was always in focus and colors were sharp. I cannot say the same with this $250 Canon. I was really surprised. As I used the camera, the face recognition frequently focused on the wrong spot and focus and colors both seemed off. If you want to pay $50 more than one of the Flips, this may be a good camera, though because the video was superb. I like the idea of HD Video but, would not recommend the pictures from this camera at the price.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment