Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Buy Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I used this camera first on a trip through the Southwest, taking pictures along side my nearly professional photographer husband, who was using 20 pounds of camera equipment. In most cases, except for some very low light situations, my pictures were clear, bright, focused and all I did was point/focus/shoot. It has a lot of built in smarts, so that it adjusts as you focus to shoot the scene. It also has some advanced features that I am still learning to use. Great "little" camera. The zoom part takes some getting use to. The view finder doesn't work well, when you use the zoom feature. Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment