Saturday, October 24, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Decide Now


I bought this camera in the gold and couldn't be happier. i took it to my garden along with my SLR camera and took 2 of several shots using both cameras. I printed them off and asked my family which ones were best. The little Cannon came in first every time. The pictures were professional quality. I bought the Canon PSC-55 Deluxe Leather Compact Case too and the camera fits in it perfectly.

edited:
I guess i should make myself clear. I have a brand new Nikon D40 also. I compared both cameras on auto setting. It's not like I wanted to compare apples to oranges. I wanted to use the same setting on both cameras and see which came out better. I also have a brand new Cannon printer. I gave an honest assessment of the outcome. i'm not saying an SLR camera is not a good camera. I'm saying at the auto settings this camera came out clearer.
I assumed feedback was to give our opinion on how a product works for us so it might help others. That was what I attempted to do. Not to offend users of SLR cameras. Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment