Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Review


This is possibly the best camera out there. It takes such clear pictures & the HD video is a plus. The only down fall i have on this camera is the buttons. They are extrememly small & sometimes hard to use. I have big hands but i manage well. Other then that i give this camera 5 stars. I love this camera. It is definitely worth the price. If you are looking for a little camera that takes extremely clear pictures & videos buy it. By the way i am 18 yrs old & my name is Salie. I am using my dads account to write this.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment