Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Low Price Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


This camera is AWESOME! Had a Cannon before and this is 1) much faster, 2) MUCH lighter, 3) 12 MP and 4) just simply works! No rocket science to taking good photos after the first time you charge the battery. That being said, if you want to do lots of fancy stuff - you can. I love the video in HD that can go up to 30 minutes. My previoius Cannon was non-HD and went for a max of three minutes. Another great feature is the zoom - which can be used while you are in video mode. Older Cannons did not allow you to do that. I've got three little ones and I can't think of a reason why I would need to buy a separate video camera. So, now with just a couple of ounces, I can do it all.

I highly recommend any Cannon product, but this one is so outstanding I would suggest you just stop your search and buy it. BTW, I purchased it from the Amazon shop, not one of the other dealers though Amazon. I've never had anything but issues buying electronics outside the actual Amazon shop itself. Go though Amazon.

Don't forget that most credit cards add additional time to your manufacturer's warranty - mine (Chase Visa) gives me TWO extra years of coverage - nice! :)Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment