Friday, October 30, 2009

Purchase Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I've been waiting for this camera to come out. I absolutely love the size of it, I finally have a small camera that I can take with me anywhere. I've been satisfied with the picture quality so far. I think I need to mess around with the settings a bit more - my macro photos are looking soso. My only main complaint so far is that the screen is small (would have loved to see a large screen that takes up more of the back of the camera) and the buttons are so tiny, you need to hit them just right with part of your finger. But it's easy to use and I love the way it looks and the size and for someone who takes pictures like me (casually), it's perfect. And there have been a number of photos that have turned out beautifully, great colors.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment