Saturday, October 24, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Immediately


I bought this camera after my SD 790 IS died over the 4th of July weekend. I am a huge fan of the color accent mode which is why I bought this Powershot instead of the other models that don't have this feature. The SD790 had the option to keep the original photo in addition to the color accent photo. Unfortunately, this little Powershot does not have the option to keep the original photo. That is a shame considering that is why I bought this camera and paid the extra for it.

Otherwise, I am very happy with it. Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment