Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Right now


I've got through quite a few cameras in the past few years. I've definitely decided that canons are the BEST cameras around, and so far this is my absolute favorite camera! It's very compact and portable. The gold is chic and unique (so when a heard of cameras are snapping away you can always find your own). It's got amazing point and click capabilities & the "auto" function is usually pretty precise (sometimes i have to go manual... but rarely). I've gotten so many compliments on my pictures...in all different lighting. I love candid shots and this is the PERFECT camera for such photos. GO CANON!Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment