Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Order Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


As far as picture quality and easy of use, this camera gets 5 stars. I found it took fantastic photos in all conditions. Indoor and outdoor, day and night, up close and far away. This camera has just enough features to make me very happy without overwhelming me.
The biggest bonus of this camera was the video quality. I made a couple videos early on and discovered the quality to be so good that I use the video feature quite often now.
The downside to this camera is more delicate then I feel that it should be. Just placing it in my pocket accumulated some large and irritating scratches on the screen. I ended up placing this camera in a sock to keep it from getting any more scratches. If I'm not careful I'm afraid the screen could become significantly obscured by scratches. I plan to see if I can find a screen protector for this camera.
Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment