Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Get it now!


I was really impressed by the pictures and the HD video I was able to take with this camera. I purchased this as a replacement for my older SD800is which I thought took great pictures. The only thing I would have liked to see was a bit more zoom, the camera is so small that if they made it slightly larger to accomadate more zoom it still would have been a smaller than average camera. It has an HDMI port but they do not include the cable you need to connect it to your tv out of the box. Those are only minor annoyances, I would definitely reccomend this camera to anyone looking for a compact that takes great pictures and video.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment