Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shop For Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I researched several cameras before purchasing the SD780IS. There were several features that I was looking for specifically. I wanted a camera that had several shooting modes, ultra-compact, in-camera red-eye fix, in-camera trimming, etc. This camera has all those features. One of the things the I like most about the SD780IS is the special "color" effects. Several cameras give you the ability to change the photo to Black & White or Sepia. This one enables you to change the photo to: Black & White, Sepia, Vivid, Color Accent, Color Swap, Vivid Green, Vivid Blue, Vivid Red, Positive Film, or Creative Light. It even lets you change the skin tone of those in the picture using the Lighter Skin Tone/Darker Skin Tone feature. I have had the SD780IS for a little over a month now and I am loving it. It takes great shots and the features are everything I expected them to be.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment