Saturday, October 24, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Order Now


My first priority was a small camera. I figure the smaller it is, the more likely I'd be to carry it with me, even if it didn't take the best shots in the world. I did a lot of research and this was the camera that consistently got the best reviews. AND it takes great photos, so I feel like I didn't need to compromise at all!

The red color is really sharp. I was leaning towards the Sony T77 since it was cool looking, but that thing is a fingerprint trap. The Canon UI is really easy to use, time to power on and take a shot is very fast, images stabilization works well, shoots HD video, doesn't use that silly proprietary Sony format - it's got everything I need! Only improvement I might like is a bigger screen, but I'm not sure how you would fit it on such a small camera. Very happy with this camera.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment