Thursday, October 22, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Best Quality


I purchased this camera for my wife in April '09 so that it would be easier to keep in her purse when needed. It is indeed small and easy to carry around. This is our third Canon Powershot camera. I must say that the first one we owned took better indoor, zoomed pictures. This camera is awful when zoomed to the optical limit of 3x. (indoors) Outside the shots are fine. The HD video is impressive for a small camera. I just can't get over the BLURRRRRR every time a shot is taken indoors. Hmmmmm, I thought his had that new feature called Motion Detection Technology. If only I could get back my Canon 2MP camera. Oh well!Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment