Friday, October 30, 2009

Discount Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


Update since purchase. It's now 6/09. I like it even more now. I've been using the movie mode and it look pretty good. I have a 62 inch HDTV and it looks great!! This coming from a camera smaller than a disposable camera. I have an 8 gig memory card and never ever had to worry about memory capacity. It's now a little cheaper so I'll get one for my wife.

Awesome camera!! I am one impatient person. No problem with this camera. Turn this camera on and you are ready to snap pics in seconds. Second shot? No problem with lag time. It has and does everything I need. Plus, my favorite color is red. Easy to carry. Battery charges in less than 2 hrs. Software for the computer isn't the greatest but it does the job. Battery life is great. No regrets with this camera. Haven't even tried the HD video yet. I'm sold even if it didn't have that feature. That's how good it is.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment