Saturday, October 24, 2009

Save Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I love this camera. It's just what I wanted. I am the owner of several canon cameras so when my last canon died after several years of heavy use, I knew that canon was the only way to go. I went in search of reviews of highly recommended small cameras. After reading many reviews on different websites the Canon SD780IS captured my heart. I love the gold color. The pictures that it produces exceeds my expectations. It's very easy to use straight out of the box. This camera has many features that one may never use but is there if you ever need them. Haven't played with the video much yet so the jury is still out on that. I love that it is so small it fits in a pocket ready to pull out at a moments notice to capture that can't miss picture. I highly recommend this camera to anyone no matter your level of photography experience.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment