Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where To Buy Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I love this camera - it's tiny, it's sleek and it takes fabulous pictures. The picture quality is great and the focus is wonderful - it takes just as good pictures up close as it does farther away. It also does really well with shooting in motion. I recently went on a trip to Maui and took pictures from the car and they were great. I used to have a Nikon Coolpix and I've definitely become a Canon convert. My only complaint for this camera is that it doesn't take pictures fast enough i.e. there is a slight lull in between when you press the button and when the picture is taken and when you can take the next one. There is an option to have it in a faster shutter mode but the pictures aren't as focused. I'm not a photographer so this is too complicated for me - i just need a camera to point and shoot and take great pictures. Even with the slower picture speed, i LOVE this camera. Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment