Sunday, October 25, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Top Quality


This camera is nice and small, cool looking, very easy to use, and produces nice (albeit not perfect - thus the 4) results. I'm very happy with the price/quality ratio.

My only negative points would be that the color is a bit off (colors a little louder than real life), and zooming in doesn't get what I would think this many Megapixels would. Oh yeah, and the recorded bits are humongous. I just ran it through a free program, WinFF and was able to reduce the size very nicely. The problematic parameter was the bitrate. I changed it from 20Mb/s to 1Mb/s. It would be nice if the camera had an option to do this internally.

That said, those are really picky points and its a great deal for the money. I really just love it's small form factor because I can throw it in my pocket and not feel like I'm encumbered, yet it takes good quality pics easily!Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment