Monday, October 26, 2009

Cheap Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I wanted something nice and small to carry around with me. This camera is perfect for me. It fits very nicely in my shirt pocket and it takes a nice pic and video to boot. This camera is best for well lit scenes. Most digital cameras have the same issues with low light so I'm fine with that. For dark scenes, get a mini tripod and learn to use the long shutter. You can do great things with this camera if you learn how to use it. Read the manual...you'll be glad you did. If you want award winning photos, get a digital slr if you just wanna take nice pictures of family, friends, and your dog, this camera is great.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment