Thursday, October 22, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) This instant


I was already pretty awed by the Canon SD850IS when it came out...I had not seen such excellent color/contrast/focusing for such a variety of lighting conditions and subject matter on any other tiny automatic "point and shoot" camera. This newer model is even better, not because it has more pixels (12M versus 8M) but because it is even smaller (but somehow not too small, it is easy for "Mr. Thumbs" here to use) and somehow even more solid feeling. I suppose they could make the sensor and lens larger in some later model but for now this is THE most awesome "point and shoot" out there. Related Canon IS models are comparable, I prefer this model one, it is the thinnest canon camera ever made and the added "pocket convenience" is nice! The HD (720p) video capability is a great feature when this camera is in my pocket and my Canon Vixia is not around.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment