Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Right now


Size: this sucker is small. easy to carry around in your pocket.

Picture quality: I cant complain. Some people write about noisy photos, over saturation, washed out this and that, i just dont see it and honestly i think it makes people feel smart when they write reviews like that. to my eye, the pics look great. i am not a professional photographer so maybe thats the problem. if you are like me and are a regular consumer, i am sure you will be pleased.

HD movies: I was specifically in the market for point and shoot that did video well. let me say, the video in a brightly lit area is fantastic. hooked the camera up to my HD TV via mini hdmi and was amazed that this tiny little guy took such sharp video. in low light, the video can be a little noisy, but that is going to happen with any digital camera. that will even happen with a dedicated video camera, so no complaints from me.

Battery life: battery is great, once again, no complaints.

I think there is a reason that all the top selling camera's on amazon appear to be Canon's. This camera met all my expectations.
Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment