Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Discount Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I traded in another camera for this one, I have enjoyed the Powershot.I personally like cameras that I can play around with a little and have a load of features. I am just going to number the features that this camera has based on what I use and have enjoyed.
1.Compact : I enjoy its compact size, it can easily be slipped into the pocket of a snug pair of jeans.
2.Face detection feature
3. Photo features : I had a fun time with all the features on this one,the camera has features to click portraits, kids and pets, etc. Then there is additional stuff like darker skin( where your skin looks darker :)) lighter skin, contrasts and different color focused pictures can be taken. And then there is the usual sepia, b/w , neutral tones etc
4. It has a rechargeable battery
5.Features like red eye correction, blink detection, auto flash, LCD brightness that you can adjust and language features
6. Sound: This camera has a mute feature, which makes it very noiseless.It also has sound options
7: 12.1 MP - simply love the picture quality of this camera

I feel its worth the price I paid for this.


Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment