Monday, October 19, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Decide Now


Bought this camera from Amazon, came quick. This is my third digital camera, my first was purchased in 1999. This camera is compact, I actually used the Video much more than taking photos. For best results, you should use Windows Media Play, download all the appropriate software at www.afterdawn.com to view .mov files, very smooth video. Quicktime application did not do such a good job. I have Dual Core 2, with 2 gig mem on my laptop. Canon did not include Mini-HDMI to HDMI, so I had to buy one for $11 from Amazon. I highly recommend the 16G SD with this purchase, it will record about 1.5 hr in 720P HD video. that is all that you will need. I played with the manual settings, but auto mode is really the way to go, results were great. The photos appear to be a bit soft compare to my current compact camera. You should also buy a flexible, bendable, mini-tripod with this camera.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment