Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Best Quality


I bought this camera from best buy on sale. I did a few days of research and was leaning toward the sony t500. Then I saw this canon on sale so I picked it up. I am now returning it because the video quality is really quite terrible. There is noise all over it! Even on a bright sunny day outside, you could still see noticeable noise in the video. Also, beware the HD video. I had seen online where some people warned that it takes a lot of cpu to edit it. Well my pc couldn't even play back the video file without it being choppy. And I have a very nice pc! Just keep that in mind. I do have to say the camera itself looks very cool and the menu system is very intuitive. But looks can be deceiving.=)Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment