Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) Get it now!


Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Deep Red)

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO AMAZON FOR THE FIRST REVIEW I WROTE. The mistake was mine. I would give Amazon 10 stars if I could and the camera is a 5 star. After 12 seperate orders from Amazon, they have become my favorite store because of their exceptional customer service and the quality of their products. Items always arrive when promised and usually a few days before the scheduled delivery date.

FOLLOW-UP: My mother who is NOT a camera enthusiast liked this camera so much because of it's small size, simplicity, and video/still shot picture quality that I gave it to her and ordered another one from Amazon for myself.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment