Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Purchase Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I absolutely love this camera! And when I first opened it was expecting the usualy canon elph size but its even slimmer and is a perfect pocket camera. The black matte finish is amazing and makes it look so expensive. I have always been a fan of the quality of pictures that canons produce and this was no exception. I have used sony's cybershot, fuji slim camera and others and this by far gives the superior shot every time. the picture always looks so clear and amazing unlike some other small digitals that give a little grainy look. It has great features for photo taking and special effects. The HDMI is a great plus and HD video. I definitely would recommend this camera to everyone!Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment