Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


When I was shopping for a new camera, the wish list included a small camera with good photo quality, HD video capability, and good performance on auto mode (I prefer not to get deep into camera settings). I've owned this camera for about a month now, and I am happy with the performance and features of the camera. The size is small and it is light so I always put my hand into the camera strap to make sure I don't drop it. Photo quality is great--I haven't gone into the manual settings yet, but the auto setting results in great pictures. HD video (720p) is my favorite feature. If you have a large and fast memory card--I have a 16GB class 6 SDHC card--you can take long video clips. I am able to take hours of high quality video without changing cards. The resulting video files are big but that's the nature of HD video. I like being able to record in HD rather than blurry VGA.

Overall, this was a great purchase. I'm happy with the results.
Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment