Thursday, October 15, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black) This instant


I bought this camera after researching different models and companies for six months (as I was in no rush to purchase a new camera.) I have to say that overall I am pleased with its performance. The pictures have good color and are crystal clear in most cases. This little "gem" fits easily into a small purse and is always ready when a photo opportunity arises.

One drawback I've found is the shutter speed - even in continuous mode. This is a priority for me as I don't want to miss those cute shots of the grandchildren. The manual indicates that there may be a delay especially if a flash is necessary but I find that no matter what the light, there is always a delay - longer than I would like. Maybe the camera has a feature that I'm not utilizing???

Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment