Saturday, October 17, 2009

Save Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I had a Canon before this one that I loved, and was not happy when it died after a drop. Then I got this one...and love it more.

Positives:
- Versatile--great photos in a variety of conditions
- Good video
- Compact
- Fast--takes pictures relatively quickly and stores them very fast
- Overall excellent picture quality
- Many others I probably do not realize, since I was spoiled by my last Canon, which was a generation or two earlier version of this one.

Negatives
- Would have liked more optical zoom, but realized it was a sacrifice for size.
- Colored cases show every scratch and ding--I wish had got a sliver one instead of a black one

Have you every had a pair of shoes that you loved because they were comfortable and looked great and found that you wore them everywhere until you wore them out or could not resole them again? Well, this is the camera version of those shoes.Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment