Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cheapest Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


I've had this camera for about a month and I'm very impressed. Previous camera was a Sony DSC that was about 4-5 years old. Digital cameras have come a long way since then.

Did quite a bit of online research on this camera, mainly looking at Amazon reviews. Considered buying the 1200 model but the reviews about the video quality of the 780 tipped the scales.

The size of this camera is remarkably small. The size of the display is remarkably large. I have been able to use it for still photos and video without needing to read the instruction manual. Uploading the photos to my computer and sharing on Facebook were a breeze as well.

I'm happy with the purchase, I think it was a good value and can't wait to try it out on an upcoming trip to Europe. Get more detail about Canon PowerShot SD780IS12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black).

No comments:

Post a Comment